Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I want my mom, a Disney movie, and a cup of chicken soup.

Swine Flu update, part 3: I don't have it.

However, I do feel crappy today and will save a full update with pictures until later tomorrow. Stuffy/runny nose, congested, headache. I took some sinus pills and will be going to bed early tonight. Hopefully that does the trick, because I need to stay healthy.

Today was by no means a bad day, but I'm getting cabin fever from being shut in a wet, moldy building all day (maybe this is all allergy related?), and...

Scratch that. Karaoke in 30 minutes. Perhaps I'll shower and stay up a little later.

I am going to learn this dance:



Be scared.

2 comments:

  1. ;_; I do hope you get better soon!

    Also, if you learn this dance, teach meeeeee XD It looks like tons of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha omg that song. So weird, so funny! :D

    I love this blog. I hope you feel better too! :D

    ReplyDelete